Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The year of festivals.

There are always festivals happening around the world, but it seems that this year a lot of new festivals have surfaced. I was reading Filter Magazine on Monday, and I came across yet another festival. I don't remember the name, but I just thought to myself "Another Festival?".

Music festivals are great and all, but I feel like it's getting to be a bit much now. But, music is always great. Always.

And of course Radiohead headlines most of them in America. I've noticed Justice on a few festival line ups, too. Treasure Island in September-- I passed by Treasure Island in San Francisco, and I'm trying to figure out how they're going to set it all up. I am interested to see how it will turn out. Either way, there will be tons of traffic that weekend on the Bay Bridge. If I am not mistaken there is only one bus that operates to the island. Have fun fellow attendees.

edit:
http://www.treasureislandfestival.com/transportation.php

No comments: