Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Error.

Tokyo Police Club.
Weezer.
Angles and Airwaves.
all on the same tour.

Does this not seem wrong to anyone else?
Weezer? Fine. (still somewhat strange, but Weezer is a classic and acceptable band.)
Angels and Airwaves? Not fine. (at all)

I think it's an odd mix, with TPC on there. It doesn't fit well at all, but it's not my call. I simply voice my opinion.

I enjoy Tokyo Police Club. I prefer their older stuff. I wish I could have gone to their awkward small shows when they first started out two years ago or so. They were great then. I can't get into their new stuff really well.


Every time they are in town, I always miss their show.
I'm lame and only like shows at small venues. I really don't like stadium shows, because I feel as though it's really impersonal, even though you can do a lot with a stadium show.

Anyway, my point is, it's a terribly strange lineup.

No comments: