Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Why Coachella Hasn't Announced Yet.

Many, many people, including myself, have been wondering why Coachella has not released the line-up yet. This is usually the time when it is released.

Well, all my fellow impatient Coachella-goers, the answer is simply put; the show isn't ready yet. They are still working on everything, and this IS the 10th Coachella, so, you'd expect something big to happen, so perhaps it is a good thing that they with0ld the list for a bit longer. This is hopefully the indication of great things to come.

Please be patient, and read the full blog post from The LA Times here.

That is all for now. I'll see you in April at the Polo Fields.

1 comment:

Gee, Jo said...

I would KILL to go to Coachella. Alas, I am broke. I will have to live vicariously through you. XD