Saturday, January 24, 2009

Pavement

I honestly hope that Pavement does reunite. It's ironic because earlier this week I was thinking that it would be great if I ever got to see Pavement live, but since they are no more, Stephen Malkmus and the Jicks was my next best call. The Jicks were at Coachella last year, but for some reason I didn't have time to see them.

If Pavement reunites, I will be happy, and I will gladly see them live. I grew up listening to them in 90s, thanks to my older sister, who is awesome.

Apparently, Scott Kannberg (guitarist) reported that the fine people at Coachella have been trying to book Pavement if they indeed do reunite. However, this article was provided by NME, and, well...I don't think I need to say anymore about that.

At any rate, it's only a possibility that they will reunite, but it would be excellent if they did.

In the mean time, enjoy a song from the glory days;


Harness Your Hopes - Pavement

That's all.

No comments: