Thursday, January 1, 2009

Bright Shiny Morning



I cannot put this book down. I came upon this last week while at Borders. I didn't know that James Frey had released a new book, but I was glad to see that he did, so I immediately bought it. He is also the author of A Million Little Pieces and My Friend Leonard. Both are great reads. I really like his style of writing. It's very different from many of his contemporaries, and usually includes a lot of run-on sentences and lack of punctuation in certain instances, but it just works so well.

When I finish Bright Shiny Morning I think I'll post a review about it.

That is all for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew of this book, but I never really put too much thought into getting it. I might have to reconsider. I loved a Million Little Pieces. Like you said, the style is so random and just perfect for him.

Thank you for the recommendation.

Dave said...

Can you tell us which album you prefer?