Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Kid Color

I've noticed that Kid Color (Kyle Woods) has been getting a lot of positive responses in regards to his remixes and mash-ups, and I'm quite happy for him. I went to school with Kyle, and although I didn't know him all that well, I'm glad he's getting his stuff out there. Apparently he did a show with Flosstradamus in Chicago in 2008. In my opinion, that's pretty good for just being in the dj realm for a relatively short time.


Obstacle 1 (Kid Colors She Can Readmix)Interpol - Kid Color

If you're in the Chicago area, check Kid Color out. He has a few dates set up for the month of January.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've grown fond of Obstacle 1 after playing it on Guitar Hero. This remix is just awesome too. Makes me want to dance, and I don't really ever want to do that haha