Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Native Foods.

I like vegan food. I am not vegan. Luckily, by my homestead a few options exist.

My favorite is Native Foods at The Camp in Costa Mesa.
(right across from The Lab, if any of you are familiar with this area)
They have a wide variety of choices. Though I have only eaten there twice, I so far have enjoyed the food. It is healthier for you, too. (clearly)

The Camp also offers the 118 Degrees restaurant with more vegan dishes, and Milk & Honey, a nice little place for teas and frozen yogurt, and another restaurant which I have forgotten the name of.

Native Foods Is Here.

If you want to know more about The Lab and The Camp, click here

Also, the Urban Outfitters Concert Series. So far, they've had some pretty decent acts. I hope this comes to an Urban Outfitters near you or near me.
Oh, wait. That's right. Jamie Lidell definitely played at The Lab on September 27th. I think I need to keep a bit more updated on these happenings.

Also, check out Free Yr Radio.
click here

No comments: