Monday, October 6, 2008

Joyous.

Everything Is Illuminated will be on tonight, and I am pleased to watch it again. It's been quite a few months since my last viewing of it.

I can really contradict myself at times. I never really stop thinking about anything. I just keep on going, and formulate all these possibilities, to the point where I simply contradict my initial thoughts. It's strange, but it is me.

I have been so inspired lately with a variety of things. I love it. I hope this streak of inspiration continues for a while. What is life without creation and inspiration?

I also really love hearing what others have to say. Blogs are great for that reason. I encourage you all to voice your opinions. We've all got something to say at some point. Whether I agree with you or not, I will gladly listen/read.

No comments: