Thursday, November 20, 2008

Rocket Science



"Maybe you shouldn’t think so much
about everything."

"I mean it’s not, it shouldn’t be
rocket, rocket... it shouldn’t be
rocket.... It shouldn’t be that
but it feels like, sometimes it
just feels, you know. I guess what
I just want to know when, at what
point, you see, does all this
begin, or really start, to make
sense?"

"All what?"

"Everything, all of it."

"I guess at some point.... see, you
reach a certain age and you’re in
Jersey, or someplace just like it,
and you stop trying to figure it
all out. It’s kind of like that.
You just are glad for what you
have."

"And that happens to everybody?"

"Pretty much, but you let me know if
it turns out different for you."
-rocket science.

Sometimes, life really does feel like rocket science. You can't always figure it out. But, anyway, I really liked this part at the end of the movie when Hal is asking his dad about life and love. It is something most can relate to, I think.

No comments: