Wednesday, November 19, 2008

That Ghost: Open Windows



I just want to express the great amount of excitement and happiness that I am currently feeling. That Ghost is getting noticed more and more, and apparently Pitchfork was the one to debut the video for "Open Windows".

I just watchd a live video of "Open Windows" in New York as well, and I am honestly so happy that Ryan is getting this opportunity. Since my last That Ghost post, he was signed to Two Syllable Records, released a 7-inch, as well as another full length "Young Fridays". Ryan Schmale is hard at work, and I can guarantee that you will hear more from him in the future.

I want him to do well. Congratulations, Ryan.

http://myoldkyhome.blogspot.com/2008/11/get-it-get-with-it-that-ghost.html
myspace.com/thatghost

No comments: