Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Avant Noise Radio

I mentioned a week or two ago that I now have my own radio show on Radio23.org, and this Saturday, (Valentine's Day), will be the first official show.

While Radio23 does not officially launch until April, all of the djs will be broadcasting their shows every week leading up to the launch. It's an exciting time for us, and I am glad to be a part of the Radio23 family.

I will be broadcasting every other Saturday from4-6 p.m. PST.
I alternate with Dearborn Radio. For example, this Saturday I will be on from 4-6. Next Saturday, Dearborn will be on from 4-6.

There are tons of great shows on Radio23, so be sure to check them out!

That is all for now.

1 comment:

raymond said...

lupercalia not valetine's day.
:)

don't give in to the machine, man.

sorry, i just like pretending to be in the 70's