Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Miroir Noir

Arcade Fire are releasing a documentary entitled Miroir Noir, a Neon Bible Archive. It was filmed by the one and only Vincent Moon (la blogotheque).

I'm thinking that those Arcade Fire La Blogotheque videos from 2007 are a part of the documentary...I suppose we'll find out soon enough.

You can purchase and download the documentary from http://www.miroir-noir.com/. If you want a physical copy, however, you can pre-order it.

That is all I have to report at the moment.
My love for Arcade Fire never died.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nor has mine!!

I'm really looking forward to seeing what Vincent Moon has done with it. If it's anything else like his other work, than it's obviously going to be fantastic.

Did you know that Regine, Win and Owen did the score for a movie called "The Box"? I believe it's in post production right now. Should be good.