Monday, September 29, 2008

Strange.

Today was a strange day. I had such an off day at school. I kept thinking it was Tuesday for some reason, and that we had a ten minute passing period. It was very weird. I was late to my 5th block class, because I went to my 6th block class instead(yes, we call them blocks rather than "periods"), thinking it was the end of the day. Then after school, I had the strangest feeling. I don't know what's up with me today.

But aside from that, I shall tell you what I have been up to.
Lately, I have been inspired to get a bit more creative with my clothing, and I am quite content with the outcome.

On a more cinematic note, I suggest you all watch Roman Polanski's film The Pianist. While it was released six years ago, I still feel it is worth recommending. It's beautiful.

I've been listening to a lot of Yann Tiersen lately. (Specifically, the Amelie soundtrack). Yann's piano playing (along with other instruments, but especially piano) never ceases to amaze me.

that is all.

Oh, and, one year ago today I was at the Hollywood Bowl watching M. Ward, Yo La Tengo, and Bright Eyes perform. Bright Eyes performed with the Los Angeles philharmonic. T'was lovely. I really can't believe that time passed that quickly. I'm always fascinated by the passage of time, and how it seems to go by faster every year.

No comments: