Saturday, September 6, 2008

Cold Wind.

I dislike hot weather.

It's been pretty uncomfortable lately, and I am only but a few miles from the Pacific Ocean. Though I am sure it is much worse for those in the desert. In the morning if I am wearing a jacket, it becomes almost unbearable to wear. It's just too humid.

I am complaining about the weather. It's a bit silly. As if blogging about it will perpetuate a more rapid arrival of the Autumnal season.

But more importantly, Winter. Winter is glorious. But really, once Thanksgiving hits, I am free to listen to my Sufjan Stevens Christmas Box Set however many times I please, and that brings me just a little a bit closer to all the Winter/Christmas glory that only Sufjan Stevens could create ever so magically through musical expression.

Sufjan, where are you now?
Resurface!

I am ready to bring out all my scarves and sweaters (even though I tend to wear them during the warm seasons, ever so stubbornly). This is why San Francisco was wonderful in the summer.

end of rubbish post.

No comments: