Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Outside Lands 2009



These are not all the artists that will be playing (if the "more artists to be announced!" did not give that away). There are only a few bands so far that I'd like to see that I have yet not seen. (Namely Jack White's new band The Dead Weather. I'd also love to see the Morning Benders, who, if I am not mistaken, played the festival last year, too. I've been wanting to see them for a long time.)

I attended Outside Lands last year for one day only to see Radiohead. I'm wondering if I should make the trip again. I'm considering going to a festival this summer. We'll see when Lollapalooza releases their lineup. Bonnaroo is too close for me to make any plans, so that's automatically out.

For now, though, Coachella is in three days. I'll see you on the Polo Fields.

good day.

No comments: