Sunday, March 1, 2009

Coachella Spotlight: Ariel Pink

Chances are, you've been aware of Ariel Pink's presence in music over the last 13 years. He's done a lot. In fact, that might be an understatement. With twelve full-length albums under his belt (4 of which were released in 2006, and two in 2007), as well as various EPs, underground releases, and contributions to compilations, Ariel Pink has made his mark, and he's finally showcasing it all at Coachella. I am interested in finally seeing him live. I've heard mixed things about his live shows, but that won't stop me from actually seeing this performance live.

I can't even begin to cover all the work he's done over the years, so I challenge you to explore the vast repertoire of Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti yourself.

Here are a few tracks to get you started:


Get a playlist! Standalone player



No comments: